Terms & Conditions
- Sponsor. The contest is sponsored by Hornetsecurity, referred to as Sponsor from herein with.
- Prizes. The Sponsor will give away an Amazon.com e-voucher for all the eligible contest entries. The Sponsor will also draw 3 Grand Prizes winners from all eligible entries. The Grand Prizes will consist of:
- Creality 3D printer
- Roborock Smart Hoover
- Spyra Water Gun
All prizes are non-refundable and do not include cash alternatives. Prizes are subject to availability. The Sponsor is not responsible for any delays due to unavailability of the prizes. Prizes as shown in the promotional campaign creatives are subject to change as per products’ availability.
- Contest Entry Period & Eligibility. The contest period starts at 09:00h (CEST) on 15th November, 2021 and ends at 23:59h (CEST) on 31st December, 2021. The 15th November, 2021 and 31st December, 2021 are included within the contest period. All entries that enter on these dates and time and follow the Contest regulations will be eligible. The Hornetsecurity Holiday Season Contest 2021 is open only to valid entries who are over eighteen years of age or older. Any of Hornetsecurity Group’s affiliates, partners, distributors, sponsorships, advertising agencies, suppliers, employees as well as the immediate family and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- How to enter the contest and contest rules
Fill in the form with your correct details and activate your 365 Threat Monitor account via https://www.hornetsecurity.com/us/holiday-season/ using your business (office) M365 admin email address. Only valid business (office) M365 admin email addresses will be considered as eligible email addresses, so we can authenticate and verify only one entry per participant, as well as be able to contact the winners via the same email.
After review, the entries found to be eligible will receive an e-voucher from Amazon.
Only the participants that sign up and complete their registration on the 365 Threat Monitor application have a chance to participate in the lucky draw for one of the 3 Grand Prizes.
Participants are able to modify or withdraw their consent in writing at any time by writing an email to email@example.com with the subject line “HOLIDAY SEASON 2021 CONSENT”.
The deadline to send in your participation is 23:59h (CEST) on 31st December, 2021. Contest participants who do not send their participation by this date, will be considered ineligible for the final lucky draw and for the Amazon voucher.
All entries will be reviewed by the Sponsor who retains the right to accept or decline any entries. In addition, only one entry per participant and one entry per company will be considered valid. Multiple entries will be considered null and void.
The final lucky draw will be held by 15th January, 2022.
Winners will be contacted by a representative of the Sponsor by the end of January 2022.
If the Sponsor’s representative is unable to contact one of the winners within 3 working days of being contacted by the Sponsor’s representative or if the winner does not want the prize, the Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
The winners who agree to accept the prize must agree to participate and cooperate with the Sponsor for any publication of the Winners in media, including but not limited to, being mentioned as one of the contest winners on the Sponsor’s social media profiles and platforms.
- General Conditions. Should you be one of the Grand Prize winners of this contest, you will be asked for further contact details for the Sponsor to be able to send you the Prize via postal mail. These details will only be used for this purpose, and not shared with any entity or used otherwise by the Sponsor or its Partners. By accepting this Prize, you understand that you are not obliged whatsoever to purchase or recommend any products from the Sponsor. In accepting the Prize, the Winners will be expected to agree to participate in and co-operate with being mentioned as the Winners of the contest on the Sponsor’s Website and/or Social Media profiles on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or LinkedIn. The Winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use. You agree that the Sponsor shall have the right to use your name, photography, image and statements relating to the contest for advertising, publicity and marketing purposes without additional compensation.
Entrant has secured all necessary rights and permissions for Entrant’s submission, including any and all licenses, releases, and/or waivers. Entrant holds Sponsor and its affiliates and agents harmless from damage or loss that may result from Entrant’s failure to secure necessary rights and permissions.
Entrant grants to Sponsor and its affiliates an irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual right and license to reproduce, distribute, broadcast, post, publish, transmit, encode, store, and/or otherwise use or display, in whole or in part, any Content submitted in connection with this Contest for the purpose of promoting the Contest or Sponsor, in all media now known or hereafter devised. Entrant agrees and understands that Sponsor is not required to utilize any of the Content submitted by the Entrant. Entrant grants to Sponsor and its affiliates the rights and licenses free of charge and agrees that no further permissions from or payment of compensation or royalties to Entrant or any other party are required. Entrant also waives any intellectual property rights, privacy or publicity rights, moral rights, or any other legal right Entrant may have acquired in the Content submitted or its elements, if any; and Entrant waives any claim and agrees not to assert any claim against Sponsor, its licensees, or affiliated or related companies for their use of the content submitted. No further permissions, consents or payments are required from or to Entrant or any third party in connection with the use by Sponsor of the rights granted hereunder, there is and will not be any agreement with a third party that may in any way interfere with Sponsor’s rights under this license, and such rights are and shall be free and clear of any and all claims, rights and obligations whatsoever.
Sponsor reserves the right to review any Content submitted at any time, and to disqualify any entry which, in its sole discretion, is deemed to be inappropriate, offensive, unsuitable, or it deems may otherwise be in violation of these Contest rules, applicable laws or regulations, or the rights of any third party.
If a contestant wishes to withdraw from the competition, the contestant can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Release and Limitations of Liability. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or accepting the prize. The Sponsor will not be held responsible for any damage, liabilities, injury, loss or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering this contest or accepting the Prize.
- Contest Results. To request the list of winners, send a self-addressed and stamped envelope to: Hornetsecurity Ltd. 55 Baker Street London W1U7EU United Kingdom. The request must be received not later than four weeks of the end of the Contest period.
- Terms Subject to change. These terms and conditions are subject to change by the Sponsor as deemed necessary.