Presales Consultant – Brazil
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
You want to provide advice, guidance and expertise to existing and new partners? You enjoy communicating and teaching technical knowledge to customers? Then this role could be perfect for you!
We are looking to hire a motivated Presales Consultant who wants to work with an amazing team and towards us becoming a market leader!
This is a full-time position that we are looking to fill as soon as possible, based out of your own location in Brazil.
Job description details
- You support our sales team in customer projects.
- You ensure a successful onboarding process to our services for our customers.
- You accompany the configuration steps of our services.
- You hold presentations about the Hornetsecurity Services.
- You participate in technical aspects of tenders.
- You assist the support staff in dealing with complex issues.
- You have an IT education and/or relevant industry certifications such as vendor qualifications.
- You have professional experience in the field of IT support/ help desk/ onboarding/ presales or consulting of IT solutions, ideally in an IT security or SaaS environment.
- You have excellent communication skills and can present yourself competently and confidently to customers.
- You enjoy convincing customers of Hornetsecurity Services on a technical level in presentations and web meetings.
- You tackle things proactively, prefer to complete tasks today rather than tomorrow, and enjoy working in an international, fast-paced environment.
- 25 vacation days and 10 sick days.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Malta, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Home-Office Option and flexible, trust-based working time.
- Team events like Laser Tag, Escape Room or nights out together – let yourself be surprised.
- Be-Active Bonus – we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance for your membership in fitness and sports clubs.
- Unlimited contracts – we’re looking for hornets to grow long-term with us.
- Referral Bonus: we pay 1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us!
- And, of course, the usual standards such as development opportunities, coffee, tea, soft drinks & fresh fruit, office dogs, no dress code and much more.