The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 350 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
We are looking for a motivated Office Manager for our location in Washington DC (Chevy Chase, MD) for 40 hours/week.
Job description details
- You are responsible for the office management with all its multifaceted administrative and coordinating tasks and represent the company internally and externally.
- You are responsible for the “mailroom” and act as a contact person for employees and external contacts. In short, you are the “good soul” of the company.
- You ensure the smooth preparation and follow-up of meetings including catering.
- You are the central interface for facility management and support travel management by processing travel expense reports among other things.
- You ensure the procurement of office and work materials for the Washington DC office.
- You will take on and manage a variety of special projects (e.g. office design, planning and organizing company events, optimizing the purchasing process).
- You support the colleagues in the Washington DC office regarding internal sales processes, in which you are actively involved.
- You have already gained experience in office management, secretarial work, reception or as an assistant.
- You are an organizational talent, know how to set priorities and keep the balls in the air despite a high workload.
- Thanks to your careful and structured way of working, you always keep track of things and want to help shape the necessary structures and processes.
- You are characterized by flexibility and commitment and enjoy representing the company as a central contact person.
- You have very good MS Office skills.
- You are communicative and a teamplayer.
• Free space for innovation and independent action.
• Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
• Attractive and performance-related compensation.
• No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
• Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
• Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
• Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
• Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
• Unlimited contracts.
• Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.