Location: Washington D.C.
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
We are looking for a motivated Executive Assistant for our COO located in Washington DC (Chevy Chase, MD) for 40 hours/week.
Job description details
- You provide confidential and administrative support to the COO with coordinating meetings and maintaining the daily appointment calendar as well as taking care of his correspondence.
- You monitor various projects in the company in terms of scope and adherence to time constraints. In doing so, you independently follow up on the project conclusions – in short: you can always be relied on.
- You are also responsible for the office management with all its multifaceted administrative and coordinating tasks and represent the company internally and externally.
- You are an important link of communication between various internal departments and external partners.
- You ensure the smooth preparation and follow-up of meetings.
- You perform other duties as assigned by the COO.
- You have already gained experience as Executive Assistant, in office management and/or secretarial work.
- You have experience in (multi-) project management and are used to working on several projects and topics in parallel.
- You are an organizational talent, know how to set priorities and keep a clear head despite a high workload.
- Thanks to your careful and structured way of working, you always keep track of things and want to help shape the necessary structures and processes.
- You are characterized by flexibility and commitment and enjoy representing the company as a central contact person.
- You have very good Microsoft Office skills.
- You are communicative, demonstrate initiative and a teamplayer.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.