Location: Washington D.C.
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
We are looking for a motivated Executive Assistant for our COO located in Washington DC (Chevy Chase, MD.
This position is an important full-time role with an unlimited contract and amazing benefits like 25 vacation days, medical plan and many more perks.
Job description details
- You monitor various projects in the company in terms of scope and adherence to time constraints. In doing so, you independently follow up on the project conclusions – in short: you can always be relied on.
- You are an important link of communication between various internal departments and external partners.
- You provide confidential and administrative support to the COO by coordinating meetings and maintaining the daily appointment calendar as well as taking care of his correspondence.
- You are also responsible for the office management with all its multifaceted administrative and coordinating tasks and represent the company internally and externally.
- You ensure the smooth preparation and follow-up of meetings.
- You perform other duties as assigned by the COO.
- You have already gained experience as Executive Assistant and bring substantial experience in (multi-) project management and are used to working on several projects and topics at the same time.
- You are an organizational talent, know how to set priorities and keep a clear head despite a high workload.
- Thanks to your careful and structured way of working, you always keep track of things and want to help shape the necessary structures and processes.
- You are characterized by flexibility and commitment and enjoy representing the company as a central contact person.
- You have very good Microsoft Office and analytical skills.
- You are communicative, demonstrate initiative and are a team player.
- Free space for innovation and independent action in a fast-growing international company with a promising future.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Malta, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Home-Office Option and flexible working time.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea, soft drinks and fresh fruits every day for free.
- Regular global update meetings with free pizza or donuts for everyone in our offices.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Team events like Laser Tag, Escape Room or nights out together – let yourself be surprised.
- Be-Active Bonus – we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance to your membership in fitness and sports clubs.
- Unlimited contracts – we’re looking for hornets to grow long term with us.
- Extensive Onboarding – we equip you with a welcome kit, 2 days Onboarding Bootcamp, Mentoring Program and regular feedback meetings.
- Office Dogs are welcome – you don’t have to leave your dog alone at home!
- Referral Bonus: we pay 1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us!
Hornetsecurity Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including: recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, race or color, religion, age, handicap, disability, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, sex or family responsibilities, including pregnancy, childbirth, and other pregnancy related conditions, genetic information or status, criminal record, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Your application form
Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can call her +49 511 515 464-0, write her on WhatsApp +49 511 515 464-99 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.