Toronto, Canada or remote
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 350 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
For our location in Toronto (or remote) we are looking for a motivated Account Manager for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
- As Account Manager you identify as well as continuously develop new customer projects and create a relationship to decision makers of your customers within the assigned sales region.
- You are responsible for expanding and gain your sales pipeline; thereby you are supported by our sales partners and presales consultants.
- You oversee the sales cycles of your projects at any time and ensure a systematical work on your follow open tasks.
- You help our channel partners to win projects by support them with direct touch.
- You act as a liaison between customers/partners and the internal departments of the company to convey information and ensure that things get done in a timely and accurate manner.
- You contribute to precise forecasting and to the expansion of the CRM pipeline through your expertise and your systematic way of working.
- You have an eye on the market and the positioning of the Hornetsecurity Group and know how to turn the right screws to differentiate from competitors.
- You have a solid IT knowledge through your education, your academic studies or a comparable qualification – ideally in the area of IT security or cloud services.
- You look back on at least 5 years of experience in direct or indirect sales of complex products which require explanations in the B2B environment.
- You have excellent communication skills and present yourself competently and confidently to partners and customers – both in French and English.
- You enjoy convincing customers and partners of the Hornetsecurity Group Services in presentations and negotiations.
- You motivate yourself with your own successes and pursue your quarterly goals with passion.
- You are an organizational talent and know how to set priorities in favor of the Hornetsecurity Group.
- You have a high willingness to travel.
- You are flexible and adaptable to the everchanging market environment.
- Additional Sick Leave & Public Holidays.
- Collective Insurance Plan.
- Way to Work Goodie.
- Health & Wellness Fund.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.