Location: Washington D.C.
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
For our location in Chevy Chase, MD we are looking for a motivated Account Executive for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
- You are the first contact for our customers – mainly via telephone, chat and e-mail.
- You respond to customer enquiries quickly and reliably by delivering relevant information and offering tailor-made offers.
- You maintain and continuously expand a network of customers.
- You monitor and manage the sales pipeline.
- You qualify leads and accompany them until the project is completed.
- You hold web meetings for our customers to present our Hornetsecurity services.
- You make a significant contribution to the sales growth by achieving or even exceeding the agreed sales targets – in short: we can always count on you.
- You have 2 years’ experience as account executive within the IT industry.
- You are a communication talent and enjoy handling incoming customer enquiries.
- You live and breathe customer orientation in all its facets, have a good knowledge of human nature, are helpful and have the ability to build long lasting customer relationships.
- You motivate yourself with your own successes and pursue your quarterly goals with passion.
- You are an organizational talent, know how to set priorities and keep the balls in the air despite a high workload.
- You have very good MS Office skills.
- Experience with Salesforce is beneficial.
- You are driven and ambitious, with a desire to work in a fast moving, start-up environment.
- Free space for innovation and independent action in a fast-growing international company with a promising future.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Malta, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Home-Office Option and flexible, trust-based working time.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea, soft drinks and fresh fruits every day for free.
- Regular global update meetings with free pizza or donuts for everyone in our offices.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Team events like Laser Tag, Escape Room or nights out together – let yourself be surprised.
- Be-Active Bonus – we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance to your membership in fitness and sports clubs.
- Unlimited contracts – we’re looking for hornets to grow long term with us.
- Extensive Onboarding – we equip you with a welcome kit, 2 days Onboarding Bootcamp, Mentoring Program and regular feedback meetings.
- Office Dogs are welcome – you don’t have to leave your dog alone at home!
- Referral Bonus: we pay 1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us!
Hornetsecurity Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including: recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, race or color, religion, age, handicap, disability, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, sex or family responsibilities, including pregnancy, childbirth, and other pregnancy related conditions, genetic information or status, criminal record, or any other legally protected characteristic.