- The Module ‘Advanced Threat Protection’ under ‘Security Settings’ was implemented as an HTML module and is clearer and easier to handle now.
- Additionally, ‘Groups’, ‘Domains’ and ‘Restrictions’ under ‘Customer Settings’ were implemented as HTML modules as well.
- Display errors in the user settings were fixed.
- Newly created users can be found in the scope search now.
- The spam report email was adjusted and extended by one option.
- Adjusting the visibility and the columns of the tables in some modules is saved correctly with the release.
- A bug within the creation of out of office notes has been fixed.
- It is no longer possible to withdraw rights from the role management for yourself.