Control Panel Version 188.8.131.52
- The Advanced Threat Protection scan option is now available in the Control Panel.
- Furthermore all shown emails in the email search module can be selected at once.
- A leading zero has been added to the time format for single-digit times.
- The activation of the account after resetting the password is now possible again.
- Incoming emails from senders on the user’s blacklist can be delivered again.
ATP Sandbox 2.0
- All 64-bit applications are now fully analyzed.
- In addition, the scoring system has been revised and many new signatures for virus behavior have been added.
- Furthermore, significant improvements have been made to the infrastructure and new sandbox systems have been added to significantly increase the performance and throughput of the analyses.
- The ATP report has a new layout.
Control Panel Version 184.108.40.206
- Now the blacklist and whitelist module is also available in its HTML format. (The functionality is still limited and should be used in the “old” control panel.
- All outgoing emails are displayed in the Control Panel (Not all outgoing mails are imported into CP).
- Emails can be delivered from the Control Panel.
- Emails can now be marked as spam or infomail again.
- A few textual changes in the blacklist and whitelist module were made.
- An adjustment of the buttons for the email actions in a bright design was made (They were not visible in certain colorings).
- The delivery of infomails as user is possible again.
- An adaptation for the synchronization of the information email address in the control panel was made.
Control Panel Version 220.127.116.11
The Hornetsecurity Control Panel has a new look.
- The email search has been implemented in HTML, other modules will follow step by step.
- There is a whitelabelling option for partners with which the control panel can be adapted to the corporate design.
- New speed statistics of the displayed emails have been added. This gives you a quick overview of all emails.
- In order to be able to use all functions of the “old” control panel, the Flash modules are integrated into HTML until implementation.