Technical Product Owner (m/w/d)
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 350 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
For our location in Hanover, Germany we are looking for a motivated Technical Product Owner to work for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible!
Job description details
- You will be a part of a multi-national product management team and help build products in our backup, compliance and security suite.
- You are expected to work cross-functionally to drive products from an idea to product launch.
- You are responsible to understand the market, collect user requirements and partner feedback.
- You design products based on research, data driven decisions, and strategic business objectives.
- You ensure the best user experience for our products, write detailed product requirement documents (PRDs) and prepare function-oriented wireframes.
- You act as the link between technology and business and communicate the product vision, capabilities and overall strategy as a coherent whole to the organization and partner channel.
- You are responsible for release management including product release notes, management of beta programs, communication and product training of internal teams and external product launches.
- You work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, sales, service desk and business stakeholders.
- You assist in maintaining the roadmap of the Hornetsecurity portfolio.
- You have a completed education, a completed study or comparable knowledge in the technical area – Ideally have experience in a similar product management role.
- You are passionate about product design and user experience – experience in working with SaaS products, backup and/or compliance software is a plus.
- You combine a deep understanding of technology, customer needs and derive strategies to create products that reach business goals.
- You are ideally familiar with Atlassian Confluence and JIRA.
- You are self-motivated, a great team player, but can also take responsibility and work independently in a goal-oriented manner with minimal supervision.
- You have strong analytical skills and good at researching information.
- You are a quick-learner and are keen to expose yourself to new technologies and ideas.
- You are proficient in document structuring, can work under pressure on concurrent projects, and comfortable respecting deadlines.
- You possess excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal – being confident in public speaking is a bonus.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- Flexible and trust based working time.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.
Your application form
Any questions? Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can contact her by phone at +49 511 515 464-0, via WhatsApp at +49 511 515 464-99 or via email at email@example.com