Software QA Tester
Locations: Malta & Skopje
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
For our location in San Gwann (Malta) or Skopje (North Macedonia) we are looking for a motivated Software QA Tester for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
- You test our software and tools on various platforms and setups to make sure that all features work as designed.
- You identify and investigate defects or inconsistencies.
- You contribute to testing documentation and defects resolution.
- You voice your opinion on features and ways to improve our products.
- You execute regression, load and system testing.
- You are responsible for product benchmarking.
- You challenge our developers.
- You have at least a basic understanding of computer networks. Experience as a network/system administrator, QA/Software Tester or Technical Support Agent would be a plus.
- You have experience in troubleshooting Windows issues, using inbuilt Windows applications, such as the Event Log Viewer or netstat. An understanding of the Windows operating system (file system, registry, memory model, security model, process model) would be beneficial.
- Your knowledge in the following points would be a plus: manual testing processes, different types of testing, unit test frameworks, automated testing and user interface testing.
- You have a very good level of written and spoken English.
- You are passionate about technology, computers in general and eager to learn new things.
- Free space for innovation and independent action in a fast growing international company with a promising future.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we support you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Berlin, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Home-Office Option and flexible, trust based working time.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea, soft drinks and fresh fruits every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Team events like Laser Tag, Escape Room or Get Together at our legendary beer truck – let yourself be surprised.
- Be-Active Bonus – we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance to your membership in fitness and sports clubs.
- Unlimited contracts and pension plan – we’re looking for hornets to grow long term with us.
- Free Parking – you never have to be stressed in the morning looking for a parking space.
- Additional leave entitlements – Paternity/Maternity/Adoption leave.
- Office Dogs are welcome – you don’t have to leave your dog alone at home!