Renewal Sales Representative
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
You are a goal-getter? Let’s hit our targets together! Being the leading Cloud Email Security Provider in Europe already, our passionate Sales team is aiming for more!
Grow with us and become part of our swarm in Malta as a Renewal Sales Representative for 40 hours/week starting as soon as possible.
Job description details
- You manage and track which of our customers have not renewed their service with us and reach out to them.
- You work with our distributors and partners to ensure they are all following up on their pending renewals.
- You create and deliver quotes for renewals.
- You contact customers periodically to ensure they are happy with their implementation of Hornetsecurity.
- You answer incoming queries from customers and partners.
- You achieve renewal targets and report on activity and renewal rates.
- You follow up with leads.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English. Being fluent in a second foreign language, especially German, is considered an asset.
- You have first experience in a similar or customer service role.
- You are confident and feel comfortable making numerous phone calls a day.
- You have excellent organizational skills.
- You are flexible regarding working hours as different “shifts” are required depending on the regions.
- You are proficient in using MS Office, especially Excel. Experience with a CRM-tool is considered an asset.
- Free space for innovation and independent action in a fast-growing international company with a promising future.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Malta, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Home-Office Option and flexible working time.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea, soft drinks and fresh fruits every day for free.
- Regular global update meetings with free pizza or donuts for everyone in our offices.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Team events like Laser Tag, Escape Room or nights out together – let yourself be surprised.
- Be-Active Bonus – we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance to your membership in fitness and sports clubs.
- Unlimited contracts – we’re looking for hornets to grow long term with us.
- Extensive Onboarding – we equip you with a welcome kit, 2 days Onboarding Bootcamp, Mentoring Program and regular feedback meetings.
- Office Dogs are welcome – you don’t have to leave your dog alone at home!
- Referral Bonus: we pay 1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us!
Your application form
Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can call her +49 511 515 464-0, write her on WhatsApp +49 511 515 464-99 or send an email to email@example.com.