Locations: Hanover, San Gwann & Skopje
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
For our location in Hanover we are looking for a motivated Python Developer to work on our Altaro Software for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible!
Job description details
- You develop highly interactive applications utilizing Python.
- You develop and integrate database systems using NoSQL, SQL, MongoDB.
- You support the deployment process, including review of logs for errors after code deployment to all environments.
- You work closely with the management team as well as other team members from the Support, QA, Marketing and Sales departments to help shape new requirements for upcoming projects
- You are experienced in OOP/functional coding in Python.
- You are experienced in design, deliver and maintain backend functionality.
- You are proficient in enforcing secure coding best practices.
- You are familiar with ensuring scalability and usability.
- You create clean, well-documented code.
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- You enjoy working in a team and are solution-oriented, reliable and resilient.
Skills and Experience Considered an Asset (Optional):
- You know how to define and develop scalable, maintainable and innovative data-integration solutions.
- You have API design experience.
- You are familiar with handling software projects throughout the full life-cycle: conceptualization, design, implementation, release, and maintenance.
- You are familiar with source control and issue tracking for example YouTrack.
- You are proficient in Java.
- You have worked with Grafana and PowerBI.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- Flexible and trust based working time.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.