Product Marketing Manager
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
We are looking for a motivated and tech savvy Product Marketing Manager to join our swarm at Hornetsecurity in Hanover.
Job description details
- You accompany our services throughout their entire lifecycle – from launch to end of life – and develop the necessary communication strategies for the corresponding stages.
- You work closely with Product Management, Sales, and our Marketing teams to build the go-to-market plan and execute it by creating high-impact assets and enabling the channel to drive business growth.
- You create compelling messaging and content (for our website, fact sheets, videos, webinars, presentations, campaigns, partner & customer communications, etc.) that highlights different values to reach target groups.
- You coordinate with Sales leadership to define sales initiatives and support them to create and deliver effective enablement content that helps sellers identify opportunities and communicate our unique value.
- You liaise closely with Product Management to transfer outstanding product features, market analysis results and product USPs into marketing messages.
- You have marketing experience in the IT security industry and a generally good technical understanding.
- You have a confident manner and excellent communication skills in German and English.
- You have outstanding writing skills, which enable you to explain complex issues in an understandable and appealing way.
- You have experience in project management and enjoy taking responsibility.
- You are proactive, think strategically, and work independently.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.