Partner Account Manager – UK
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
Be part of our fast-growing international company with a promising future and unlimited development opportunities for your career! We are already the market leader in the DACH region and are looking to hire a motivated Partner Account Manager who wants to work with an amazing team and towards us becoming a market leader in the UK!
This is an important full-time position that we are looking to fill immediately or as soon as possible, based out of our office in Green Park Reading, UK.
Job description details
- You will be responsible for building, maintaining and developing partner relationships while working within a regional team.
- You will identify as well as continuously supervise and develop a network of regional sales partners.
- You will drive the onboarding of new partners and build a successful relationship.
- You will organise and supervise the online training for our sales partners and implement the Hornetsecurity partner program.
- You will identify areas of growth and generate opportunities for your Inside Sales Rep to close win business.
- You will conclude partner business plans and always keep an eye on the successful development of your sales partners.
- You will be expected to participate at Trade Shows and partner events and present our solutions.
- You will create relevant forecasts and define concrete measures to ensure that the targets within your territory are achieved.
- Internally, you will work with teams such as Sales or Marketing. Externally, you will represent the company as a personal contact person.
- You have professional experience in the field of IT sales and a strong understanding of complex IT solutions and business processes.
- You have relevant experience in dealing with sales partners in the UK/Northern Europe and have been able to successfully develop partners strategically and economically.
- You have a talent for communication and are competent and confident in dealing with partners and customers.
- You offer a high willingness to travel(full, UK driving license is required) and enjoy convincing customers and partners of Hornetsecurity Services in presentations and negotiations.
- You will convince customers with your winning personality and enjoy working in an international team.
- You motivate yourself with your own successes and pursue your quarterly goals with passion.
- You are an organisational talent and know how to set priorities in favor of the Hornetsecurity Group.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and unlimited development opportunities for your career.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- Competitive quarterly commission payments and additional bonuses available.
- Generous monthly car allowance.
- Company wellness program.
- 25 days holiday per year + public holidays
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Global team building events.
- Modern offices.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Easy access of the office through the M4 motorway and free onsite parking.
- Hybrid work model.