Partner Account Manager – Canada
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
We are looking for a motivated Partner Account Manager to join our Team in Montréal in 40 hours/ week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
- You will identify as well as continuously supervise and develop a network of regional sales partners in Canada.
- You will accompany the onboarding of new partners and build a successful relationship.
- You will organize and supervise the online training for our sales partners and implement the Hornetsecurity partner program.
- You will conclude partner business plans and always keep an eye on the successful development of your sales partners and distributions.
- You will be expected to participate at fairs and partner events and present our solutions.
- You will create relevant forecasts and define concrete measures to ensure that the targets in Canada are achieved.
- Internally, you will work with teams such as Sales or Marketing. Externally, you will represent the company as a personal contact person.
- You have a solid IT knowledge through your education, your academic studies or a comparable qualification – ideally in the area of IT security or cloud services.
- You have at least five years of professional experience in the field of IT and a strong understanding of complex IT solutions and business processes.
- You have relevant experience in dealing with sales partners and distributors in Canada and have been able to successfully develop partners strategically and economically.
- You have a talent for communication and are competent and confident in dealing with partners and customers in English and French.
- You offer a high willingness to travel and enjoy convincing customers and partners of Hornetsecurity Services in presentations and negotiations.
- You will convince customers with your winning personality and enjoy working in an international team.
- You motivate yourself with your own successes and pursue your quarterly goals with passion.
- You are an organizational talent and know how to set priorities in favor of the Hornetsecurity Group.
- Additional Sick Leave & Public Holidays.
- Collective Insurance Plan.
- Way to Work Goodie.
- Health & Wellness Fund.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.