Junior Business Development Executive
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
You are a goal-getter? Let’s hit our targets together! Being the leading Cloud Email Security Provider in Europe already, our passionate Sales team is aiming for more!
For our location in San Gwann (Malta) we are looking for a motivated Junior Business Development Executive for 40 hours/week to preferably start in June of 2023.
Job description details
- You are responsible for researching, pre-selecting, and identifying potential customers and strategic contacts.
- You maintain and build upon existing marketing/sales databases.
- You conduct initial prospect investigation and background information gathering.
- You generate leads and identify possible interests and needs by phone, e-mail, or social networking.
- You are the first contact for our customers and partners, mainly via telephone and e-mail.
- You build relationships, qualify prospects, and set follow-up appointments.
- You maintain high data quality in our CRM system and thus ensure a smooth sales cycle.
- You contribute to revenue growth by meeting or exceeding agreed targets.
- You have a university degree or completed training in the IT field.
- You ideally have experience in business development, preferably in an international start-up environment.
- You are a proficient Microsoft Office Suite user; experience with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce) and LinkedIn for lead generation will be considered an asset.
- You possess excellent English language skills. Any other language, especially Dutch or French, will be considered an asset.
- You are a go-getter, customer-focused, and can handle several tasks in parallel.
- Free space for innovation and independent action in a fast-growing international company with a promising future.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Malta, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Home-Office Option and flexible working time.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea, soft drinks and fresh fruits every day for free.
- Regular global update meetings with free pizza or donuts for everyone in our offices.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Team events like Laser Tag, Escape Room or nights out together – let yourself be surprised.
- Be-Active Bonus – we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance to your membership in fitness and sports clubs.
- Unlimited contracts – we’re looking for hornets to grow long term with us.
- Extensive Onboarding – we equip you with a welcome kit, 2 days Onboarding Bootcamp, Mentoring Program and regular feedback meetings.
- Office Dogs are welcome – you don’t have to leave your dog alone at home!
- Referral Bonus: we pay 1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us!
Your application form
Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can call her +49 511 515 464-0, write her on WhatsApp +49 511 515 464-99 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.