The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
Be part of our fast-growing international company with a promising future and unlimited development! We are looking for a motivated Account Executive who wants to work with an amazing team and towards us becoming a market leader!
This is an important full-time position that we are looking to fill immediately or as soon as possible, based out of our office in Montréal (Quebec H2G 2J6).
Job description details
- You are the first contact for our customers and partners – mainly via telephone and e-mail.
- You respond to customer enquiries quickly and reliably by delivering relevant information and offering tailor-made offers.
- You maintain and continuously expand a network of customers and sales partners.
- You qualify leads and accompany them until the project is completed.
- You support our sales partners in identifying sales potential and implementing sales opportunities.
- You hold web meetings for our customers and sales partners to present our Hornetsecurity services.
- You take care for deal flow supervision with partners (deal registrations, customer references and conversions).
- You are responsible for adjustments and transactions between partners.
- You make a significant contribution to the sales growth by achieving or even exceeding the agreed sales targets – in short: we can always count on you.
- You have at least 2 years of inside sales experience within the field of IT.
- You are a communication talent and enjoy handling incoming customer calls.
- You live and breathe customer orientation in all its facets, have a good knowledge of human nature, are helpful and have the ability to build long lasting customer relationships.
- You motivate yourself with your own successes and pursue your quarterly goals with passion.
- You are an organisational talent and know how to set priorities despite a high workload.
- You are driven and ambitious, with a desire to work in a fast moving, start-up environment.
- You are fully bilingual (French and English).
- Free space for innovation and independent action in a fast-growing international company with a promising future.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Malta, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Home-Office Option and flexible working time.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea, soft drinks and fresh fruits every day for free.
- Regular global update meetings with free pizza or donuts for everyone in our offices.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Team events like Laser Tag, Escape Room or nights out together – let yourself be surprised.
- Be-Active Bonus – we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance to your membership in fitness and sports clubs.
- Unlimited contracts – we’re looking for hornets to grow long term with us.
- Extensive Onboarding – we equip you with a welcome kit, 2 days Onboarding Bootcamp, Mentoring Program and regular feedback meetings.
- Office Dogs are welcome – you don’t have to leave your dog alone at home!
- Referral Bonus: we pay 1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us!
Your application form
Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can call her +49 511 515 464-0, write her on WhatsApp +49 511 515 464-99 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.