Inside Sales Representative Bilingual FR/EN
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
For our location in Montreal (Quebec H2G 2J6) we are looking for a motivated Inside Sales Representative for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Do you want to help shape the growth and success of the Hornetsecurity Group? Then apply now with
- Your CV as PDF document in English.
- Your earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
Job description details
- You are the first contact for our customers and partners – via telephone, e-mail and also via our ticketing systems.
- You support the sales team thanks to your excellent understanding of all sales, billing, account creation, and administrative processes.
- You help resolve various issues related to billing, ordering, renewals, partner change request and cancellations both with partners and direct customers, either resolving them directly or directing customers and partners to the right teams.
- You respond to customer enquiries quickly and reliably by delivering relevant information and preparing tailor-made offers.
- You support our sales partners in identifying sales potential and implementing sales opportunities.
- You hold web meetings for our customers and sales partners to present our Hornetsecurity services.
- You make a significant contribution to the sales growth through your understanding of internal processes and product offering and through the quality of your interactions with the sales team, with customers and with partners.
- You are a talented communicator, are good at giving clear explanations both in writing and verbally and you enjoy handling incoming customer/partner calls.
- You are fully bilingual (French and English) and able to communicate in both languages tactfully and efficiently.
- You live and breathe customer service in all its facets, have a good knowledge of human nature, are naturally helpful and have the ability to build long-lasting customer relationships.
- You motivate yourself with your own successes and that of your sales colleagues.
- You have organizational talent, know how to set priorities and how to avoid dropping the ball in spite of a high workload.
- You are driven and ambitious, with a desire to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Additional Sick Leave & Public Holidays.
- Collective Insurance Plan.
- Way to Work Goodie.
- Health & Wellness Fund.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- Flexible and trust based working time.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.