Digital Advertising Specialist – Malta
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a driven and passionate Digital Advertising Specialist to join our team.
As an important part of the Marketing department, your focus will be on building and maintaining quality relationships with key stakeholders for the organization, in order to generate brand awareness and interest among our audience, website traffic and B2B leads through campaigns with several international online publishers and ad platforms.
You will be involved in various aspects of digital advertising such as advert creation, performance reporting, providing the team with insights on opportunities to improve results and much more.
You will be a key player within our organization, involved in important parts of our online marketing activities and directly impacting the growth of our worldwide customer base of over 50,000 customers and our network of 11,000+ Partners.
This is a full-time post (40 hours/week) based in Malta to start as soon as possible.
Job description details
- You identify prospective bloggers, vloggers and publishers who are considered as influential within our vertical and plan, create and implement campaigns with them in line with the business goals.
- You outreach (manual and automated) to prospective collaborators.
- You negotiate packages and create promotional activities that drive the brand’s growth within the community.
- You coordinate campaign execution with the team and third-party websites.
- You monitor and update campaigns to improve performance and meet KPIs.
- You oversee the reporting and the analysis for continuous improvement in driving leads.
- You have been working for a minimum of 1 year in online advertising, an agency environment or with marketing campaigns.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have a goal-driven personality with a strong desire to achieve.
- You have strong analytical and Excel skills.
- You are highly organized, possess effective coordination and time management
- You are in excellent command of written and spoken English. Any additional language will be considered an asset.
- Ideally, you have knowledge of Google Analytics, BuzzStream, HTML and copywriting/editing.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.