Country Manager Assistant – Madrid
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
For our location in Madrid we are looking for a motivated Country Manager Assistant for 40 hours/ week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
- You provide confidential and administrative support to our Country Manager with coordinating meetings and maintaining the daily appointment calendar as well as taking care of his correspondence.
- You monitor various projects in the company in terms of scope and adherence to time constraints. In doing so, you independently follow up on the project conclusions – in short: you can always be relied on.
- You take over the interface function between sales and accounting/ invoicing in an international team – you keep all balls in the air regarding internal communication and have the overview.
- You are an important link of communication between various internal departments and external partners.
- You ensure the smooth preparation and follow-up of meetings.
- You have already gained experience as Assistant, in office management and/or secretarial work.
- You have experience in (multi-) project management and are used to working on several projects and topics in parallel.
- You are an organizational talent, know how to set priorities and keep a clear head despite a high workload.
- Thanks to your careful and structured way of working, you always keep track of things and want to help shape the necessary structures and processes.
- You are characterized by flexibility and commitment and enjoy representing the company as a central contact person.
- You have very good Microsoft Office skills.
- You are communicative, demonstrate initiative and a teamplayer.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish – both written and verbal.
- Free space for innovation and independent action in a fast-growing international company with a promising future.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we support you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Berlin, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Home-Office Option and flexible, trust-based working time.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea, soft drinks, and fresh fruits every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Team events like Laser Tag, Escape Room or Get Together at our legendary beer truck – let yourself be surprised.
- Be-Active Bonus – we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance for your membership to fitness and sports clubs.
- Unlimited contracts and pension plan – we’re looking for hornets to grow long-term with us.
- Free Parking – you never have to be stressed in the morning looking for a parking space.
- Additional leave entitlements – Paternity/Maternity/Adoption leave.
- Office Dogs are welcome – you don’t have to leave your dog alone at home!