The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
For our location in Tandil we are looking for a motivated Backend Developer for 40 hours/week.
Job description details
- You are responsible for the backend structure and persistent data storage in cloud security projects.
- You plan and develop new products in the area of cloud security.
- You create and maintain the related project documentation.
- You ensure together with your colleagues (in Tandil and in Germany) that development and quality goals are met.
- You have a completed education, a completed study or comparable knowledge in the technical or graphic area. Ideally, you have completed a degree in computer science or mathematics or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist for application development.
- You are proficient in one or more programming languages, e.g. Python, Java or PHP.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience with the Django Framework.
- You have profound experience with data storage systems (MySQL, Elastic Search, MongoDB, SQLite, Redis).
- You have experience in the software development for internet applications (web server, application server, e-mail, databases).
- You feel at home in UNIX environments, especially Linux.
- You can abstract, think logically and you convince through initiative and personal responsibility.
- You enjoy working in a team and are solution-oriented, reliable and resilient.
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Free space for innovation and independent action in a fast-growing international company with a promising future.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Malta, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Home-Office Option and flexible working time.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea, soft drinks and fresh fruits every day for free.
- Regular global update meetings with free pizza or donuts for everyone in our offices.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Team events like Laser Tag, Escape Room or nights out together – let yourself be surprised.
- Be-Active Bonus – we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance to your membership in fitness and sports clubs.
- Unlimited contracts – we’re looking for hornets to grow long term with us.
- Extensive Onboarding – we equip you with a welcome kit, 2 days Onboarding Bootcamp, Mentoring Program and regular feedback meetings.
- Office Dogs are welcome – you don’t have to leave your dog alone at home!
- Referral Bonus: we pay 1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us!
Your application form
Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can call her +49 511 515 464-0, write her on WhatsApp +49 511 515 464-99 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.