Account Executive – USA
Location: Washington D.C.
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
For our location in Chevy Chase, MD we are looking for a motivated Account Executive for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
- You are the first contact for our customers – mainly via telephone, chat and e-mail.
- You respond to customer enquiries quickly and reliably by delivering relevant information and offering tailor-made offers.
- You maintain and continuously expand a network of customers.
- You monitor and manage the sales pipeline.
- You qualify leads and accompany them until the project is completed.
- You hold web meetings for our customers to present our Hornetsecurity services.
- You make a significant contribution to the sales growth by achieving or even exceeding the agreed sales targets – in short: we can always count on you.
- You have 2 years’ experience as account executive within the IT industry.
- You are a communication talent and enjoy handling incoming customer enquiries.
- You live and breathe customer orientation in all its facets, have a good knowledge of human nature, are helpful and have the ability to build long lasting customer relationships.
- You motivate yourself with your own successes and pursue your quarterly goals with passion.
- You are an organizational talent, know how to set priorities and keep the balls in the air despite a high workload.
- You have very good MS Office skills.
- Experience with Salesforce is beneficial.
- You are driven and ambitious, with a desire to work in a fast moving, start-up environment.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.