Account Executive – USA
Location: Washington D.C.
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
Be part of our fast-growing international company with a promising future and unlimited development! We are looking for a motivated Account Executive who wants to work with an amazing team and towards us becoming a market leader in the US!
This is an important full-time position that we are looking to fill immediately or as soon as possible, based out of our office in Washington DC (Chevy Chase, MD).
Job description details
- You are the first contact for our customers and maintain consistent communication with prospects via phone and email, performing daily calls and emails.
- You conduct high-level product demonstrations, effectively addressing client inquiries.
- You diligently follow up on assigned leads, engage in business-oriented discussions with prospects to showcase the benefits of our solutions, and respond promptly and reliably to customer inquiries, delivering relevant information and tailored offers.
- You establish and nurture trusted advisor relationships with customers, supporting, educating, and engaging with them through regular and systematic touchpoints to achieve their goals while driving new business, cross-sells, and up-sells.
- You drive product adoption and effectively manage escalations for existing customers, ensuring their retention and long-term satisfaction.
- You make a significant contribution to the sales growth by achieving or even exceeding the agreed sales targets – in short: we can always count on you.
- You have 2+ years of inside sales experience within the IT industry, demonstrating a successful track record.
- Experience in selling to Managed Service Providers (MSPs) or Internal IT customers is a plus.
- Technical knowledge or experience in software sales is preferred but not required.
- You have proven ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization over the phone with persuasive phone etiquette, exhibiting high energy and enthusiasm to foster long-lasting customer relationships.
- You have demonstrated negotiation skills to successfully close sales opportunities, with a deep understanding of the prospective customer’s buying process.
- You have exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, fostering teamwork.
- You are familiar with CRM applications, such as Salesforce, for effective lead, opportunity, and account management.
- You are driven and ambitious, passionate about sales to earn significant sales commissions.
- 25 vacation daysand 10 sick days.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program:we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Malta, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Home-Office Optionand flexible, trust-based working time.
- Team eventslike Laser Tag, Escape Room or nights out together – let yourself be surprised.
- Be-Active Bonus:we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance for your membership in fitness and sports clubs.
- Unlimited contracts:we’re looking for hornets to grow long-term with us.
- Referral Bonus: we pay1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us!
- And, of course, the usual standards such as development opportunities, coffee, tea, soft drinks & fresh fruit, office dogs, no dress code and much more.