The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 400 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
You are a goal-getter? Let’s hit our targets together! Being the leading Cloud Email Security Provider in Europe already, our passionate Sales team is aiming for more!
For our location in Malta we are looking for a motivated Account Executive for 40 hours/week to start as soon as possible.
Job description details
- You represent Hornetsecurity as a central point of contact for our partner base, providing excellent customer service.
- Your goal is to work towards empowering our partners.
- You make sure to find innovative ways to introduce and cross sell our complete portfolio.
- You maintain and continuously expand your relationships within Northern Europe and the IT Distribution Sales Channel.
- You have an ambitious and motivated desire to make a significant contribution to the sales growth by achieving or even exceeding the agreed sales targets.
- You are responsible for building a prospering sales pipeline of sales opportunities that exist within your designated region.
- You increase awareness of the Hornetsecurity brand in Northern Europe.
- You have a broad understanding of the IT industry, ideally in Software Licensing/Security.
- You have a track record of developing relationships within a B2B environment.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You set priorities and keep plates spinning despite a high workload.
- You are motivated by your own successes and pursue quarterly goals with passion.
- You are fluent in English, any additional language will be considered an asset.
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
- Free space for innovation and independent action in a fast-growing international company with a promising future.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Temporary Employee Exchange Program – we provide the ability for you to work at our global office locations and explore the world (e.g. Malta, Madrid, Montréal, Washington).
- Home-Office Option and flexible working time.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea, soft drinks and fresh fruits every day for free.
- Regular global update meetings with free pizza or donuts for everyone in our offices.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Team events like Laser Tag, Escape Room or nights out together – let yourself be surprised.
- Be-Active Bonus – we’ll keep you healthy with an allowance to your membership in fitness and sports clubs.
- Unlimited contracts – we’re looking for hornets to grow long term with us.
- Extensive Onboarding – we equip you with a welcome kit, 2 days Onboarding Bootcamp, Mentoring Program and regular feedback meetings.
- Office Dogs are welcome – you don’t have to leave your dog alone at home!
- Referral Bonus: we pay 1500€ for each referral who is successfully hired by us!
Your application form
Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can call her +49 511 515 464-0, write her on WhatsApp +49 511 515 464-99 or send an email to email@example.com.