- If a user adds a new entry to the deny or allow list in the “Deny & Allow Lists” module, but the same entry already existed on the opposite list, they are now notified that the former entry is deleted.
- When resetting or changing a user’s Control Panel password, it is no longer possible to reuse the former password.
- In the “Security Awareness Service” module, the activation of the Security Awareness Service has been enhanced. The confirmation window now provides more information about the default settings.
- In the “Security Awareness Service” module under “Dashboard” and “Statistics”, the widget with the ESI® gauge chart has been simplified. It now only shows the industry average in relation to the customer’s ESI®. More detailed information is provided in tooltips.
- An error in the “Security Awareness Service” module has been fixed. Users who are added to a group now receive all e-trainings that are assigned to the group.
- In the “Security Awareness Service”, an error message is now shown when an administrator tries to send a test email to an excluded user.
- Under “Security Awareness Service > Configuration > Phishing Simulation”, the input field for a forwarding address is now cleared when clicking on it.
- An error message in the “Security Settings >Spam and Malware Protection” module was not available in all languages and has been translated now.
- In the “Security Settings > Spam and Malware Protection” module, an error in the activation of Hornet.email has been fixed.
- Existing customers who only have an active backup service can now onboard to 365 Extended Email Protection.
- The upgrade of existing customers to 365 Total Protection (all plans) has been improved.
- An error while upgrading to 365 Total Protection with mailbox migration enabled has been fixed.
- In the “Service Dashboard” module, the license count for the services 365 Total Backup and VM Backup has been improved.
- In the Email Authentication service, an error in the authentication of domains with aliases for DMARC records has been fixed.
- In the “AI Recipient Validation” module, an error in the display of the dates in the statistics has been fixed.