- Many websites that were previously displayed incorrectly or not at all are now displayed correctly.
- Websites that do not have displayable content will now display the ATP header.
- Significant improvement in performance when calling websites via the web filter.
- “Malicious Document Decryption” adds another feature to Advanced Threat Protection and detects malware in encrypted email files before it reaches the recipient.
- “Malicious Document Decryption” currently decrypts all encrypted Microsoft Office file types and is already extended to decrypt PDF and archive files (RAR, ZIP, etc.). The feature is included in the ATP service and already activated with all existing ATP customers.
- All 64-bit applications are now fully analyzed.
- In addition, the scoring system has been revised and many new signatures for virus behavior have been added.
- Furthermore, significant improvements have been made to the infrastructure and new sandbox systems have been added to significantly increase the performance and throughput of the analyses.
- The ATP report has a new layout.