Systems Software Developer
Location Hanover (Germany) & San Gwann (Malta)
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 350 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung and CLAAS.
For our locations in San Gwann (Malta) or Hanover (Germany) we are looking for a motivated Systems Software Developer for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
- You develop software systems for Altaro (part of Hornetsecurity Group). This will include creating new functionality and developing new projects for the company.
- You develop highly interactive applications utilizing C#, PHP and HTML5.
- You develop & integrate Restful API’s in C# and in an MVC ecosystem.
- You work closely with the management team as well as other team members from the Support, QA, Marketing and Sales departments to help shape new requirements for upcoming projects.
- You are proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of the .NET ecosystem.
- You have a good understanding of developing code in PHP.
- You are familiar with Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL Server.
- You have experience in documenting code, writing unit test cases and enforcing secure coding best practices.
- You have strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- You have experience with Agile Development methodologies.
• Free space for innovation and independent action.
• Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
• Attractive and performance-related compensation.
• Flexible and trust based working time.
• No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
• Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
• Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
• Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
• Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
• Unlimited contracts.
• Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.
Your application form
Any questions? Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can contact her by phone at +49 511 515 464-0, via WhatsApp at +49 511 515 464-99 or via email at email@example.com