Software Developer – .Net/C# (m/f/d)
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 350 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung, DEKRA and CLAAS.
For our location in Hannover we are looking for a motivated Software Developer – .Net/C# (m/f/d) for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
• You will form part of our Altaro Product Development team.
• You help to design and implement projects ranging from Web applications with Cloud hosted RESTful Services to Windows Desktop products.
• You work closely with colleagues from our subsidiary in Malta, the management team as well as other team members from the support, QA and marketing departments.
• You work in an agile and collaborative environment.
• You are proficient in C# and .NET.
• You have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
• You are experienced in building complex data structures such as Linked Lists / Hash Tables.
• You have experience in Windows and Web software development.
• You have experience in developing desktop applications, efficient code and algorithms.
• You are experienced in developing multithreaded applications, including locking and thread safety.
• You are familiar with relational databases.
• You are passionate about IT, coding, testing, and eager to learn new things.
• You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
• Understanding of basic design patterns and SOLID principles.
• Experience in security constructs such as Digital Certificates, symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
• Experience in communicating across processes using .NET WCF, gRPC, or Socket Development.
• Experience developing or consuming RESTful APIs.
• Experience developing in C++.
• Experience developing code for cloud platforms.
• Experience with unit testing using NUnit or other similar platforms.
• Experience with virtualization especially Microsoft Hyper-V & VMware.
• Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Service platforms (e.g. Amazon Web Services and Azure).
• Experience having developed code for software systems or products that have shipped and have been deployed at customers successfully.
• Experience with Redis and/or similar NoSQL datastores.
• Experience with source control, such as git.
• Experience with JIRA.
• Experience with MSI Windows Installer Deployment.
• Free space for innovation and independent action.
• Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
• Attractive and performance-related compensation.
• No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
• Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
• Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
• Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
• Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
• Unlimited contracts.
• Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.
Your application form
Any questions? Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can contact her by phone at +49 511 515 464-0, via WhatsApp at +49 511 515 464-99 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org