Sales Controller (m/f/d)
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 350 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung, DEKRA and CLAAS.
For our location in Washington we are looking for a motivated Sales Controller for 40 hours/ week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
• You control, analyze, budget and forecast our sales activities in the US and Canada.
• You take over the interface function between sales and accounting/ invoicing in an international team – you keep all balls in the air regarding internal communication and have the overview.
• You are responsible for the reporting of sales and ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) based on Salesforce.
• You contribute to the development and integration of international processes.
• You have a holistic view of the necessary invoicing and sales processes, and you also look left and right of your work area to increase efficiency.
• You have a completed degree in Accounting, Business or Finance or a comparable qualification.
• You have gained first work experience in a commercial or inside sales environment and are familiar with Salesforce.
• You have knowledge of business administration.
• You are characterized by a solution-oriented way of working, strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as a quick comprehension.
• You are an organizational talent, know how to set priorities and keep the balls in the air despite a high workload.
• You tackle things proactively, prefer to complete tasks today rather than tomorrow, and enjoy working in an international, fast-paced environment.
• You possess excellent communication skills.
• Free space for innovation and independent action.
• Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
• Attractive and performance-related compensation.
• No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
• Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
• Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
• Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
• Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
• Unlimited contracts.
• Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.
Your application form
Any questions? Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can contact her by phone at +49 511 515 464-0, via WhatsApp at +49 511 515 464-99 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org