IT Service Operator (m/f/d) Remote
Job description details
• You communicate with customers through a variety of channels to assist them in diagnosing problems and to guide them in solving issues about our services and products.
• You create support tickets and process them to final resolution.
• You remain alert to messages from the incident notification system and inform the response team when incidents arise.
• You are responsible for the initial assessment of reported incidents to assign the most appropriate priority level to new tickets.
• You escalate issues and tickets so that they may be considered for immediate action, based on possible impact or SLA terms.
• You oversee the basic monitoring of infrastructure and services.
• You help in user education.
• You interact with other teams to provide a comprehensive and high-quality support.
• You work in a 24/7 shift system with a great planning reliability. Depending on the shift there are attractive bonuses and compensation days.
• You have a vocational education in the area of information technology.
• You hold industry acknowledged certification of related technologies – that is a plus.
• You have experience in the area of IT support.
• You have a good understanding of IP Networking and protocols such as SMTP, DNS and HTTP.
• You have had mail server / email flow exposure and have a clear understanding as well as experience of mailflow.
• You are conversant with Linux – that is a plus.
• You bring excellent written and verbal communication skills and you like working on the phone.
• You are customer focused – must have good people skills, be friendly and helpful.
• You are fluent in spoken and written English – any other language is a plus.
• You are a team player and have inter-personal skills.
• Free space for innovation and independent action.
• Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
• Attractive and performance-related compensation.
• No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
• Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
• Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
• Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
• Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
• Unlimited contracts.
• Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.
Your application form
Any questions? Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can contact her by phone at +49 511 515 464-0, via WhatsApp at +49 511 515 464-99 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org