International Recruiter – focus on Active Sourcing
Washington, Malta, Berlin, Hannover
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 350 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung, DEKRA and CLAAS.
For our locations in Washington DC (Chevy Chase, MD), Malta, Berlin or Hannover in Germany we are looking for a motivated and experienced International Recruiter with focus on Active Sourcing for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
Job description details
- You are responsible for the recruiting processes at all our locations worldwide – from the job profile and applicant pre-selection to the organization of appointments and first interviews.
- You define job requirements and incorporate these into job advertisements via suitable recruiting channels, with a focus on Active Sourcing.
- You approach potential candidates actively, target group-specific and individually via suitable career networks (e.g. LinkedIn).
- You conduct (telephone) interviews and inspire potential candidates for our corporate culture and their new challenge at Hornetsecurity.
- You are constantly looking for new innovative recruiting channels and HR marketing measures and select them according to the target group.
- You track and analyze the recruiting channels and HR marketing measures used and derive recommendations for action.
- You take on independent projects (e.g. in the area of HR marketing) and support related HR topics (e.g. onboarding).
- You have a bachelor’s degree in economics or comparable – ideally with a focus on HR.
- You have demonstrated experience creating and executing recruiting sourcing strategies and actively building a pipeline of diverse talent, including active and passive candidates.
- You have experience in Active Sourcing (ideally in the IT environment) and you are an expert with career networks such as LinkedIn.
- You are motivated by your own successes and are passionate about finding and bringing on board the right candidate.
- You are a communication talent and enjoy convincing potential candidates of Hornetsecurity in (telephone) interviews.
- You are creative, have a high social media affinity and are the first port of call when it comes to innovative ideas for candidate acquisition.
- You are characterized by a high degree of flexibility and commitment – in short: we can count on you, even when it comes to related HR topics!
- You are fluent in English – both written and verbal.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.
Your application form
Any questions? Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can contact her by phone at +49 511 515 464-0, via WhatsApp at +49 511 515 464-99 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org