International Presales Engineer(m/f/d)
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 9 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With around 200 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 40,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung, DEKRA and Claas.
For our location in Madrid we are looking for a motivated International Presales Engineer (m/f/d) for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible. Please note that we only consider applications in English.
Job description details
- Working closely with the sales team: providing specialized technical support to multiple (over 6) sales representatives distributed worldwide and helping them to develop Spamina’s business plan.
- Being responsible for end customer, channel, MSP and ISP technical presentations. These presentations are the key towards successful sales conclusions of Spamina’s cloud security services.
- Being responsible for technical trainings and certifications to end customers and reselling channels.
- Leading, coordinating and preparing technical proposals involving Spamina services, including Request for Proposals (RFP) and public tenders for ISPs, MSPs, government and end clients both local and international.
- Providing technical consultancy services regarding mailboxes and its security, data privacy both to end customers and certified resellers.
- Working closely with customers as their primary point of contact for feedback and resolution of issues during the presales phase and being responsible for providing feedback to the Product Management team on new feature requests and product enhancements from potential customers on missing or desired new features.
- Being responsible for public webinars (online seminars) and evangelical presentations about Spamina’s email & web security products, including close work with international technology analysts (Gartner, Forrester) to position Spamina’s product portfolio.
- Excellent knowledge and prior experience in selling security technologies including but not limited to: Secure Email Gateways, anti-virus, spam and advanced threat protection solutions (Gateway and/or SaaS).
- Experience with email systems and email administration as well as email clients (Outlook, smartphones).
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of security solutions, appliance or cloud based (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience is desirable).
- Desirable knowledge on HTTP and web related technologies.
- Knowledge of internet protocols: SMTP, DNS, POP3, IMAP, HTTP.
- Experience in working with channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach is a plus.
- Experience from companies in the enterprise security space is a plus.
- Self-motivated and super organizational skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution.
- ‘Whatever it takes’ attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist in closing a deal.
- Fluent in Spanish and English, both written and verbal.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- Flexible and trust based working time.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.