Head of Sales (m/f/d)
Montreal QC, Canada preferred
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 350 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung, DEKRA and CLAAS.
To accelerate our global expansion, we are looking for a Canadian-based Head of Sales (m/f/d) for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible. Candidates living in Montreal QC are preferred, working remotely anywhere in Canada is also possible.
Job description details
- You are responsible for the sales activities of our Canadian entity.
- You are focused on MRR growth from indirect and distribution partners.
- You are responsible for the existing partner development, new MSP and VAR recruits, massive conversion programs, sales presentations and partner enablement, complex sales assistance, and partner guidance.
- You manage, coach, and supervise a growing channel management team of currently 3 channel account managers.
- You act as liaison between the Canadian entity and key distributors.
- You identify sales opportunities, have an eye on the market and the positioning of Hornetsecurity and know how to turn the right screws for competitive differentiation and realising sales targets.
- You develop national sales strategies for the Canadian entity and work on the continuous improvement of sales processes and procedures.
- You take an active part managing an efficient overall prospect to cash process.
- You contribute to precise sales forecasts.
- You implement and control sales programs and incentives (MDF) for the channel.
- You participate in regular and virtual trade shows and present our solutions.
- You report to the COO and executive VP.
- You possess several years of experience in cybersecurity sales in North America with a track record of exceeding quotas.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in sales team management and you know how to develop and motivate a high-performing team.
- You offer a minimum of 2 years in channel management and/or directly handling partner requests.
- You have a strong experience with SalesForce and pipeline management.
- You bring along a good understanding of the M365 offer and MS partner Ecosystem.
- You have a strong ability to qualify and dispatch leads.
- You are motivated by your own successes and pursue your quarterly goals with passion.
- You have top-notch analytical skills as well as entrepreneurial way of thinking and acting.
- You tackle things proactively and do tasks today rather than tomorrow.
- You are an organizational talent and know how to set priorities in favor of the Hornetsecurity Group.
- You convince with a talent for communication and are competent and confident to interact and create ties with C-Level executives.
- You are fully bilingual (French and English).
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.