Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
Job description details
• You are responsible for all existing and planned frontend projects.
• You optimize the usability of our user interfaces.
• You plan and develop new products in the area of cloud security.
• You create and maintain the related project documentation.
• You ensure together with your colleagues (in Tandil and in Germany) that development and quality goals are met.
• You have a completed education, a completed study or comparable knowledge in the technical or graphic area. Ideally, you have completed a degree in computer science or mathematics or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist for application development.
• Ideally, you are familiar with Python and the Django framework.
• You have experience in the software development for internet applications (web server, application server, e-mail, databases).
• Ideally, you have experience in UNIX environments, especially Linux.
• You can abstract, think logically and you convince through initiative and personal responsibility.
• You enjoy working in a team and are solution-oriented, reliable and resilient.
• You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
• Free space for innovation and independent action.
• Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
• Attractive and performance-related compensation.
• Flexible and trust based working time.
• No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
• Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
• Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
• Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
• Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
• Unlimited contracts.
• Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.