Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
Spamina is a European-based cloud security provider that protects the digital communication, IT infrastructure and sensitive data of businesses and organizations of all sizes. Since 2019, Spamina is part of the Hornetsecurity Group – the leading German cloud security provider for email in Europe. The security specialist from Hanover provides its services worldwide via 9 redundant, secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With around 200 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at 10 locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 40,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung, DEKRA and Claas.
For our location in Tandil we are looking for a motivated Frontend Developer for 40 hours/week.
Job description details
• You are responsible for all existing and planned frontend projects.
• You optimize the usability of our user interfaces.
• You plan and develop new products in the area of cloud security.
• You create and maintain the related project documentation.
• You ensure together with your colleagues (in Tandil and in Germany) that development and quality goals are met.
• You have a completed education, a completed study or comparable knowledge in the technical or graphic area. Ideally, you have completed a degree in computer science or mathematics or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist for application development.
• Ideally, you are familiar with Python and the Django framework.
• You have experience in the software development for internet applications (web server, application server, e-mail, databases).
• Ideally, you have experience in UNIX environments, especially Linux.
• You can abstract, think logically and you convince through initiative and personal responsibility.
• You enjoy working in a team and are solution-oriented, reliable and resilient.
• You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
• Free space for innovation and independent action.
• Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
• Attractive and performance-related compensation.
• Flexible and trust based working time.
• No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
• Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
• Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
• Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
• Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
• Unlimited contracts.
• Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.