Customer Onboarding Specialist (m/f/d)
The Hornetsecurity Group is the leading cloud security provider in Europe, which protects the IT infrastructure, digital communication and data of companies and organizations of all sizes. Its services are provided worldwide via 11 redundantly secured data centers. The product portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filters, legally compliant archiving and encryption, as well as defense against CEO fraud and ransomware. With more than 350 employees, the Hornetsecurity Group is represented globally at several locations and operates in more than 30 countries through its international distribution network. The premium services are used by approximately 50,000 customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung, DEKRA and CLAAS.
To accelerate our global expansion we are looking for a motivated Customer Onboarding Specialist (m/f/d) for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible in our office in Washington.
Job description details
• You support our sales team in customer projects.
• You ensure a successful onboarding process to our services for our customers.
• You accompany the configuration steps of our services.
• You hold presentations about the Hornetsecurity Services.
• You participate in technical aspects of tenders.
• You assist the support staff in dealing with complex issues.
• You have an IT education.
• You have professional experience in the field of IT support/ help desk/ onboarding/ presales or consulting of IT solutions, ideally in an IT security or SaaS environment.
• You have excellent communication skills and can present yourself competently and confidently to customers.
• You enjoy convincing customers of Hornetsecurity Services on a technical level in presentations and web meetings.
• Experience with Salesforce is beneficial.
• You tackle things proactively, prefer to complete tasks today rather than tomorrow, and enjoy working in an international, fast-paced environment.
• Free space for innovation and independent action.
• Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
• Attractive and performance-related compensation.
• No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
• Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
• Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
• Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
• Team events like Lasertag, Live Escape Room or LAN parties – let yourself be surprised.
• Unlimited contracts.
• Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.
• 25 vacation days
• 10 sick days
Your application form
Any questions? Our Recruiter, Julia Klein, is at your disposal. You can contact her by phone at +49 511 515 464-0, via WhatsApp at +49 511 515 464-99 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org